Saturday, April 23, 2016

Prince

Prince was more fun than poetic but here's some lyrics just for fun from some great songs...


Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
2 get through this thing called life
Let's Go Crazy - Purple Rain

Open your heart, open your mind
A train is leaving all day
A wonderful trip through our time
And laughter is all U pay
Around The World in a Day - Around The World in a Day

Sometimes it snows in April
Sometimes I feel so bad
Sometimes, sometimes I wish that life was never ending,
And all good things, they say, never last
Sometimes It Snows in April - Parade

Cynthia had a happy face, just like the one she'd draw
On every wall in every school
But it's all right, it's 4 a worthy cause
Go on, Cynthia, keep singin'
Starfish and Coffee - Sign O' the Times

We could live 4 a little while
If U could just learn 2 smile
U and I could fly away, fly away
Anna Stesia - Lovesexy

It's just around the corner, it's just around the block
This love that I've been waiting for, a Love solid as rock
A Love that reaffirms that we R not alone
A Love so bright inside U it glows
And night and day would run together, and all things would b fine
Still would stand all hate around us
Still would stand all time
Still Would Stand All Time - Graffiti Bridge

Happy is the way 2 meet your burdens
No matter how heavy or dark the day
Pity on those with no hope 4 2morrow
It's never as bad as it seems until we say
...
The only love there is, is the love we make
The Love We Make - Emancipation

Listen to me closely as the story unfolds
This could be the saddest story ever been told
I used to want the house with the biggest pool
I've been missing out I just feel like a fool
Keep breaking me down, down, down (x4)
I used to throw the party at the New Year's Eve
First one intoxicated, last one to leave
Waking up in places that you would never believe
Give me back the time, you can keep the memories
Keep breaking me down, down, down (x4)
Breakdown - Art Official Cage

I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted one time to see you laughing
I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain
Purple Rain - Purple Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment