Sunday, May 1, 2016
Millesgården is just across the water on the island of Lidingö. It was built in 1908 by sculptor Carl Milles and his wife painter Olga Milles. It's now a museum with the home, antique collection, sculpture garden, and art gallery with changing exhibitions. The sculpture garden will be even more beautiful whenever spring finally blooms but it's a great visit any time the weather is nice.
Posted by Jeff